To all our patients and friends,
In lieu of recent events regarding the Coronavirus, we at Thermographic Diagnostic Imaging have implemented heightened precautions regarding our work space in Marlton, NJ and each of our satellite locations.
Our main office in Marlton, NJ is still operational and our satellite location schedule is still being maintained. Please be advised that if you are feeling ill, or have been around anyone feeling ill, please call the office to reschedule your appointment – we will help facilitate schedules as much as possible.
In order to keep healthy, here are some tips from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
As always, we are committed to keeping a safe environment for all of our patients, clients, and staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Philip Getson, D.O. and Liesha Getson, B. C. T. T.